Simply Horses Mod Download Links. Simply Horses Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Simply Horses Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Simply Horses Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Simply Horses Mod ?
Simply Horses Mod for Minecraft allows you to have more interaction with horse in Minecraft such as catching it, breaking it, or using it in different ways.
Simply Horses Mod‘opens the player to a new mode of play, both advantageous and detrimental. With this mod, one can catch his own horse, break it, and use it in one of three ways- to race around the world and push the borders of their domain, to trample over enemies, or to make day-to-day work and travel a bit more doable. There are also new tools to help you, from simple storage carts to homely wagons.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download’Simply Horses Mod zip file
- Put’Simply Horses Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
For MAC: If you have issues with SparrowAPI.class or SimplyID.class, move both files into minecraft.jar
- Added spawn eggs. The Wild Horse egg will only spawn herds and only when the nearest herd is about 50 blocks away. Mustangs still need the bridle item.
- Added grass block id config
- Fixed trains moving really fast even on the lowest speed
- Fixed lasso appearing in wrong place on horses and vehicles
- Fixed another crash on load due to lassos
- Fixed issue with prairie grass growth metadata
- Fixed wild foals not being born. Wild Horses accidentally had a 1-in-9,000,000 chance of mating… Go figure.
- Fixed foals not being able to move toward mom when mom was standing still.
- Fixed tame foals not being lassoable.
- Fixed horse head angles after spawning whippletrees
- Fixed horses being unable to climb one block and vehicles clipping when doing the same
- Temporary fix for another crash dealing with players attacking the horse they’re riding with custom mod weapons
- Temporary fix for Random Mobs textures. Horse textures are chosen at random, but are the same between server and client. Mustangs inherit their texture from Wild Horses once tamed.
- Tweaked Raised gallop speed of ridden horses
- Tweaked Train-making system to be less complex. Please read the OP!
Credits: Lil Avii
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Simply Horses Mod , please comment below the article; we will support