Slabcraft Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9|1.8 Download Links. Slabcraft Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9|1.8 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Slabcraft Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9|1.8 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Slabcraft Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9|1.8 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Slabcraft Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9|1.8?
Many players in Minecraft love building and spend a lot of time constructing different things in Minecraft world. However, they have many difficulties in creating materials and structures. Slabcraft Mod, developed by Blubbeltasche, will help the players solve this annoyance. The mod is a useful mod for those who are looking for slabs for their world in the game.
A slab is another wider and longer version of standard blocks that can be used in structures or many other jobs. They make constructing become much easier, because a single slab can perform the same job that requires the combination of multiple blocks. The Slabcraft Mod adds 113 new Slabs to your Minecraft. This is an impressive and massive amount of slabs. Especially, all Slabs have the same hardness, resistance or are flammable such as the blocks from which they were created. It means that if you make a slab out of stone, it will have the exact same features and functionality with a stone including its resistance, hardness, etc. All slabs are available with this mod, and your work is just to choose a slab that is according to your reference and the material you need.
After you have installed the Slabcraft Mod, you can start to craft your first Slab. That is really easy to get one, because all you have to do is to take three different blocks and combine them to form the flab itself. The Slabcraft Mod is really a great choice which widens the constructing materials for the players.
Maybe you like:
Slabcraft Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge 1.11
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Slabcraft Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9|1.8, please comment below the article; we will support