Small Boats Mod Download Links. Small Boats Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Small Boats Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Small Boats Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Small Boats Mod ?
Small Boats Mod for Minecraft, created by”Awger’, as its name, brings 3 well and amazing designed sail boat to the world of Minecraft. Install the mod now and enjoy!
- Steering controls work the same as the standard boat
- Working chest to store your stuff
- Sail goes up the mast indicating speed
- Boat heels and boom switches sides as you change tack
- Whitehall can carry multiple passengers
Screenshots and Recipes:
The Elegant Punt is a suitable replacement for the stock boat:
The Whitehall is a little larger, great for those occasions when you need to bring more stuff… and friends!
…and introducing the Hoy, which will eventually sport a cabin (hopefully with a working bed) and cannon:
- Right-click to jump into the boat,
- Right-click (or N and M keys) to open the chest when you’re in the boat
- Left-Shift to jump out
To change seats in the Whitehall, right-click on an empty seat.”Note: You can only control the Whitehall from the back seat.
The Hoy has a deeper draft than the Punt and Whitehall, you need 2+ blocks of water (depth) to sail her!
Some items to note:
- Build recipe for the Punt is three standard boats across the bottom, two sticks for the mast, and three wool for the sail (see picture above)
- Build recipe for the Whitehall is three Punts (of the same color)
- Build recipe for the Hoy is three Whitehalls
- In creative mode, all boats appear on the Transportation tab
- Destroying a boat gives you back a boat (plus contents of chest)
- Boats are VERY HARD to damage
This code was originally built for Minecraft Beta 1.6 but was never released.”It has been completely redesigned to take advantage of new Minecraft internal structures that make oversized and animated vehicles a more workable proposition.”Once the basic mod internals are finalized it should be possible to make much larger boats with additional capabilities (multiple passengers, ovens, beds, cannon, etc).
Tested in single-player, LAN, and on dedicated server.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Small Boats Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Small Boats Mod , please comment below the article; we will support