Download Snow Shoveler Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Snow Shoveler Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Snow Shoveler Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Snow Shoveler Map for Minecraft is a simple game which is based on the famous online game Cookie Clicker. In this mod, you use snow to buy helpers that shovel snow for you. As you progress more helpers will become available. You can upgrade your helpers to increase their effectiveness. The map has dynamic cost increases and percentage based upgrades. So you can keep buying and upgrading until you have all the snow in the world. Best played with 1-9 players.
This map is part of the Map Advent Calendar. A special holiday event comprising 24 maps, one everyday until Christmas.
Snow Shoveler Map Installation:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Snow Shoveler Map , please comment below the article; we will support