Solar Flux Mod Download Links. Solar Flux Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Solar Flux Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Solar Flux Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Solar Flux Mod ?
Solar Flux Mod’for Minecraft adds 6 tiers of solar panels that produce Redstone Flux. You now have a lot of energy from sun to run your machines! Discover now!
Information on the different tiers:
- Produces 2 RF/tick. Internal storage 50,000. Transfer 16 RF/tick
- Produces 16 RF/tick. Internal storage 250,000. Transfer 128 RF/tick
- Produces 64 RF/tick. Internal storage 850,000. Transfer 512 RF/tick
- Produces 256 RF/tick. Internal storage 4,000,000. Transfer 2,048 RF/tick
- Produces 1,024 RF/tick. Internal storage 16,000,000. Transfer 8,192 RF/tick
- Produces 4,096 RF/tick. Internal storage 60,000,000. Transfer 32,764 RF/tick
Sneak and right click on a Solar Panel to receive information on its current production and internal storage.
- Height of the block is changeable in the config. From cover size up to full block.
- Solar Panels automatically share their energy when next to each other, no cables needed.
- Thermal Expansion recipes and automatic fallback on vanilla recipes if the mod is not installed.
Solar Flux Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Solar Flux Mod , please comment below the article; we will support