Download Solar Speed Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Solar Speed Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Solar Speed Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Solar Speed Map for Minecraft is an intermediate speed run map designed for single-player. The map has frequent checkpoints and a timer to keep track of how long it takes you to finish.
If youre playing on a server, turn command blocks on. Make sure the command blocks are working by trying to go into gamemode 1. If you stay in gamemode 2, the command blocks are working. Another way to test is by pushing any of the buttons in the spawn room. If they dont do anything, the command blocks are not working.
- Frequent checkpoints
- A timer
- Block Effects
- A unique course that can take place in lunar time or solar time
- Sea Lanterns – Set your checkpoint
- Iron Blocks – Gives you speed boost x1
- Packed Ice – Gives you speed boost x3
- Gold Blocks – Gives you speed boost x6
- Diamond Blocks – Give you speed boost x15
- Emerald Blocks – Teleports you down by 30 blocks
- White Stained Clay – Starts timer (You will probably not see this block)
- Quartz Blocks – Stops Timer
- This is a single player map. Do not play with more than one person.
- All jumps are 100% possible.
- This map is the sequel to Lunar Speed.
- This is a speed run map, however, you may need to take your time on certain parts rather than rushing through it.
Solar Speed Map Installation:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Solar Speed Map , please comment below the article; we will support