Somnia Mod Download Links. Somnia Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Somnia Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Somnia Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Somnia Mod?
Somnia Mod stimulates your Minecraft world while you are sleeping. It is really an useful mod because the machine continues working and growing crops, mob will spawn, ores will smelt and in the end you win time even when you sleep.
The multiplier value on the left (in orange) is the speed Minecraft is running at. The default value without this mod is of course “x1” which is 20 ticks per second. You can calculate your theoretical TPS (ticks per second) value with, your multiplier * 20. This value will vary depending on how active your world is, how many mods and such you have and your CPU, Somnia does balance the multiplier to help prevent FPS drop in single player. The time value on the right (in white) is the current dimension time (prior to prerelease 1c, this always showed the overworld time since 1c introduced dimensional sleeping).
Somnia Mod Installation:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Somnia Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
The configuration is pretty much self-explanatory. It allows you to define: a multiplier cap, a valid enter sleep period (when you can start sleeping), a valid sleeping period (the time period you can be asleep during), a maximum sleep duration (amount of time you can sleep consecutively, measured in ticks) and a toggle to allow sleeping with armor.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Somnia Mod, please comment below the article; we will support