Soul Eater Mod Download Links. Soul Eater Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Soul Eater Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Soul Eater Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Soul Eater Mod ?
Soul Eater Mod for Minecraft is a fun and enjoyable mod you should not ignore if you want something interesting in Minecraft.
List of currently implemented blocks, items and mobs:
- Red = non functional
- Orange = Working but buggy or unfinished
- Green = Perfecto!
- Enderman’s heart ore
- Darkness Ore
- Darkness Dagger
- Demon Soul
- Ender Arrow
- Ender Bow
- Ender Dust
- Enderman’s Heart
- Ender Tomahawk
- Flame Gem
- Staff of Flame
- Staff of Destruction
- Sword of Blazing Fury
- Obsidian Stick
- Darkness Assassin
- Tiki Man
- Demon Soldier
Block, Item and Mob description:
- Enderman’s Heart Ore: An ore found in the Overworld. Can be mined with a stone pickaxe or higher.
- Darkness Ore: An ore found in the Nether. Can be mined with a stone pickaxe or higher.
- Enderman’s heart: Product of smelting Enderman’s Heart Ore.
- Darkness Ingot: Product of smelting Darkness Ore.
- Ender Dust: Used to craft many ender items.
- Flame Gem: Used to craft flame-related items.
- Ender Arrow: Shot by Ender Bow, wherever it lands, you teleport too. Does NOT do damage.
- Ender Bow: Weapon used to shoot ender arrows.
- Staff of Flame: Right click to shoot a non-explosive fireball, can set mobs and blocks on fire though. Has 500 durability and 1 fireball uses 10 durability.
- Staff of destruction: Right click to shoot an explosive fireball with high damage to mobs, if shot too fast the fireballs will hit one another and explode so use carefully. Same durability as the flame wand.
- Sword of Blazing Fury: A sword that sets mob on fire without the need of enchanting, very high damage.
- Darkness Dagger: Sword with same damage as iron, but more uses than diamond.
- Obsidian Stick: Stick used to craft many items.
- Ender Tomahawk: Throwable item, currently does no damage and doesn’t have a render file so you can not see it.
- Darkness Assassin: Mob with high damage, normal speed and low health. Hostile Drops Ender Bow (Temporarily)
- Tiki Man: Extremely fast mob with low damage and low health. Hostile. Drops stick (Temporarily)
- Demon Soldier: Mob with moderate damage, normal speed and moderate health. Hostile. Drops stick (Temporarily)
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Soul Eater Mod
- Put Soul Eater Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Soul Eater Mod , please comment below the article; we will support