Soul Shards Reborn Mod Download Links. Soul Shards Reborn Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Soul Shards Reborn Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Soul Shards Reborn Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Soul Shards Reborn Mod ?
Soul Shards Reborn Mod for Minecraft is a remake of the original Soul Shards mod.If you are not familiar with the original Soul Shards mod, the basic concept is allowing players to legitimately get mob spawners, by killing tons of mods.
How do i get started with this mod?
First of all you will need a Soul Shard. To get it, you will need:
8 End Stone
1 Glowstone (block)
Next, you need to create a strucure in the world as shown in the picture below:
Finally, right click the center Glowstone block with the diamond, and you will get your Soul Shard!
How to use?
Well, now the fun part starts! Firstly, you must kill a creature to bind it’s soul to the Shard. Please note that a soul shard can only hold one soul type!Next, you need to level up your shard, by getting more kills of the same mob-type it is bound to. Check out complete list of each tier’s characteristics below.
There are a grand total of 5 tiers available. Here are the specs:
- Tier 1: Now you’re getting somewhere! Tier 1 requires 64 kills, and can spawn 2 mobs every 20 seconds, following vanilla mob spawner rules.
- Tier 2: Requires 128 kills, can spawn 4 mobs every 10 seconds, but still follows vanilla spawn rules.
- Tier 3: Requires 256 kills, can spawn 4 mobs every 5 seconds, and does not requires players to be nearby (the chunk must be loaded, though).
- Tier 4: Requires 512 kills, the only difference with the previous tier is that mobs can spawn in worlds that are non-native to them (example, an enderman can now spawn in the overworld as well as in the nether and the end).
- Tier 5: Requires 1024 kills, can spawn 6 mobs every 2 seconds, it completely ignores vanilla spawning mechanics, and responds to a redstone signal
Please note that all tier requirements are fully configurable in the main config file!
Soul Shards Reborn Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Soul Shards Reborn Mod , please comment below the article; we will support