Sound Packs Mod Download Links. Sound Packs Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Sound Packs Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Sound Packs Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Sound Packs Mod ?
Sound Packs Mod for Minecraft allows you to make Minecraft more interesting with sounds. You can change the sounds of Minecraft, and create easy to use Sound Packs. They work the exact same way as Texture Packs, but instead change the sounds.
- Change the “Cat” record to a dubstep record!
- Change the explode sound to a fart!
- Redo all the sounds to oblivion sounds!
- And much more!
How to make your own Sound Pack:
- 1. Download the Retro Sounds Pack as reference.
- 2. Change sounds you wish to change. (Make sure they are .ogg files)
- 3. Make sure you have the correct format, and then put the folder in a .zip file.
- 4. ???
- 1. Download and Install Minecraft Forge.
- 2. Download this mod and place the .jar in your mods folder
- //Optional: Sound pack installation//
- 3. Download a Sound Pack.
- 4. Extract the contents of the .zip or .rar file into “%appdata%.minecraftSoundpacks”
- 5. Start Minecraft.
- 6. Enjoy.
Note: Unlike with texture packs, the sound packs CANNOT be read in a .zip folder. They can only be read in normal folders. You MUST do step 4 correctly.
- And much more
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Sound Packs Mod , please comment below the article; we will support