Sounds Cool Mod Download Links. Sounds Cool Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Sounds Cool Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Sounds Cool Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Sounds Cool Mod ?
Sounds Cool Mod for Minecraft allows’you to upload your own .mp3, .wav or .ogg sound files to the server. When uploaded everyone can hear the sounds you uploaded when you play in-game! Ever wanted to have a custom greeting when you enter your base? Ever wanted to listen to your favorite music with your friends in Minecraft? This and much more is now possible with Sounds Cool!
Visit the original mod thread here for all mod info.
Sounds Cool Mod Screenshots:
How to use?
- Type /sounds in the in-game chat. This will open the sound managing interface.
- Click Select File, this will open a file selector.
- Pick the sound that you want in the file selector. ( .mp3, .wav or .ogg)
- Click Play Sound to preview the sound.
- Click Upload to upload the sound to the server.
- Craft a Sound Player and place it in the world.
- Right-Click it and pick your uploaded sound(or sounds from other players!).
- Click Play or apply a redstone pulse to play the sound in the game!
Sounds Cool Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Sounds Cool Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Sounds Cool Mod , please comment below the article; we will support