Spiffy Skins Mod Download Links. Spiffy Skins Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Spiffy Skins Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Spiffy Skins Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Spiffy Skins Mod ?
Spiffy Skins Mod for Minecraft adds’some changes to make your Minecraft world more interesting. You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore!
Ditch your Old skins at the door and get ready to change into something with Definition.
- Easy install via Forge
- Support for SD/HD Skins
- Offline Skins (must have connected to the skin server at least once for your skin to be available offline, only skins uploaded to our site will be available to use offline)
- A section of user submitted skins to chose from wardrobe to store skins for future use space to upload a private skin for personal use
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Register on this site and choose some skins for your wardrobe either from the small collection of user submitted skins in the gallery tab, or upload a private skin for personal use from your wardrobe tab.
- Once you have a skin in your wardrobe, simply click the wear skin button and it will show up in your game” to remove your spiffy skin and go back to wearing your minecraft skin simply click the button found near the top of your wardrobe tab.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Spiffy Skins Mod , please comment below the article; we will support