SpiritOres Mod Download Links. SpiritOres Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing SpiritOres Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place SpiritOres Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is SpiritOres Mod?
SpiritOres mod is a Minecraft Forge mod that adds four new ores to Minecraft: Aluminum, Copper, Steel and Spirit.
- Ores: There are four ores added in this mod: aluminum, copper, steel, and spirit, and their textures are based off of that of emerald. Aluminum and Copper can be found commonly starting just above where you would start to find iron. Steel can be found a bit lower than iron, and Spirit can be found much lower down, under layer 20.
- Ingots: If you mine aluminum, copper, steel or spirit, you get the ore, and smelting it in a furnace will give you the ingot, or in the case of spirit, a spirit crystal. These can be used much like regular ingots or gems.
- Tools and Armor: Currently, aluminum, copper and steel can be used to make full sets of tools and armor, using the same recipe as you normally would to make vanilla tools and armor. Spirit Crystals, however, cannot be used to make any tools or armor.
- Other Blocks: Aluminum, Copper and Steel can be used to craft their respective blocks by filling every slot in the crafting table with their respective ingots, and SpiritStone, the overworld green equivalent of glowstone, can be crafted by making a 2×2 square with Spirit Crystals. There are rumors of a new block, too…
SpiritOres Mod Screenshots:
Tools and armor are crafted the same as for vanilla Minecraft materials.
Spirited Ingots are crafted in a shapeless recipe with a Spirit Crystal, an aluminum ingot, a copper ingot, and a steel ingot.
Fences are crafted in a row of three ingots on any row of the table, and Spirit Stone is crafted in a 4×4 grid of Spirit Crystals.
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’SpiritOres Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about SpiritOres Mod, please comment below the article; we will support