Download Spooky Island Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Spooky Island Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Spooky Island Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Spooky Island Map for Minecraft is a Halloween Themed Adventure Map. This map is designed for 1-4 players, though you may have as many as you want really.
Enter the realm of Spooky Island! A land inhabited by four residents: The Ghost, the Jack o Lantern, the Witch, and the Werewolf. You, whether you are a sexy nurse, a grim reaper, count dracula, or a dastardly pirate, are tasked to help Spooky Islands residents in order to get your invitation to the Spooky Island Halloween Bash Spectacular. Are you up to the challenge? Play it today, and find out!
Resource pack is absolutely necessary to play this map!
Resource Pack: Download Link Here
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
For Minecraft 1.8.x
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Spooky Island Map , please comment below the article; we will support