Squake Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Squake Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Squake Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Squake Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Squake Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 ?
Squake Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a mod based on the movements of the character from the mythical game Quake. In other words, with this mod you can perform some of the movements of Quake in Minecraft, this includes the sharking, jumping and bunnyhopping trimping.
Movements that allows this mod are rather “rough” compared to the normal movement in Minecraft, so the mod also eliminates the loss of speed suffer damage due to falling. I.e., the important thing here is speed.
Adds bunnyhopping, strafe jumping, air control, trimping, and sharking to Minecraft and removes losing speed from taking fall damage (needs to be installed server-side for this). Bunnyhopping is uncapped by default, but has config settings for Fortress Forever-style soft and hard bunnyhop caps.
The air and ground acceleration code is actually based on Half-Life’s, but it should be fairly similar to Quake’s. The trimp mechanic is a modified version of the Fortress Forever trimp mechanic: if you’re moving fast enough, holding sneak while jumping will convert some of your horizontal speed into vertical speed. Sharking refers to gliding across the surface of water by holding jump. Not compatible with Smart Moving Mod.
- Bunny Hopping:‘is a simple modification that increases horizontal velocity while airborne, particularly while sprinting and jumping.
- Strafe Jumping:‘is a new movement that will increase movement velocity while jumping, strafing, and moving forward all at the same time. Thus, jumping, sprinting forward, and moving slightly to the side will significantly increase the player’s movement velocity.
- Air Control:‘allows the player to have much more control over their movements while airborne. The player is able to rotate and change direction significantly quicker than Vanilla permits, while airborne.
- Trimping:‘modifies the player’s vertical and horizontal velocity when jumping depending on the slope or wall that they are jumping before. In other words, jumping downhill will decrease vertical speed and height, but increase horizontal speed and distance, while jumping uphill will increase vertical speed and height, but decrease horizontal speed and distance.
- Sharking:‘allows the player to glide extraordinarily fast across bodies of fluids. Sharking can be initiated by sprint-jumping onto a body of water. This same buff applies to flowing water, even if the player is going against the current.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install’Player API Core
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Squake Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.9.4/1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Squake Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 , please comment below the article; we will support