Stackie Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Stackie Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Stackie Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Stackie Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Stackie Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
If you want to experience the hunter gatherer lifestyle and never live in a fixed place such as a cave or home, or simply you want to arrange items neatly, Stackie Mod is excellent for you. The first time players can be confused when use this mod, but it is not difficult for seasoned players to guess what the mod was used for. Generally, Stackie allows you to stack all kinds of things, including items and even experience orbs which cannot be stackable before, into a smaller entity count.
When you throw items in the ground, they will disperse anywhere, right? And you feel uncomfortable since it looks like a messy that hinder your playing. Sometimes, it causes annoyances for other players because they can collect wrongly your rubbish. This is a discomfort when playing Minecraft.
But do not worry! The problem is solved completely by the Stackie mod minecraft when the players can stack up to 2048 items on the floor. It also increases the number of blocks that you can throw at one location to the maximum of 127 with the number of EXP stack will be 1024 EXP points. Imagine that when you throw the item outside, they will automatically pile up together at a tidy location and split into the usual sizes. Everything is arranged orderly and does not cause trouble for anyone.
To help you easily edit the ratios (such as the extent of the items can throw at one location, etc.), there is one file attached with this mod. Besides, it’s necessary for you to install LunatriusCore Mod before installing Stackie Mod.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge‘and’LunatriusCore.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Stackie Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Stackie Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support