Staffs and Wizards Mod Download Links. Staffs and Wizards Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Staffs and Wizards Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Staffs and Wizards Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Staffs and Wizards Mod ?
Staffs and Wizards Mod for Minecraft’will make your Minecraft world more interesting by’adding wizards and many different staffs with different powers. Install the mod now and enjoy!
Staffs and Wizards Mod Spotlight:
All Staffs are Enchanted to some extent, but are not listed.
- Enchanted with Fire Aspect II
- Sprays Fireballs in all directions
- Gives fire resistance when held
- Enchanted with Fire Aspect I
- When held, creates light sources which disappear over time.
- Replacement for torches
- Throws snowballs at everything!!!
- Snowballs do 1 damage.
- Summons a diamond which strikes lightning where ever it hits.
- Very Powerful
- Lets you fly, duh!
- You have to land carefully, but you can go to any height.
- Shoots WitherSkulls at fast pace.
- Infinite Durability(It is used as recharge)
- Gives you Resistance and FireResistance
- Enchanted With Sharpness III
- Probably the most powerful staff in game.
- Shoots GhastFireballs at a slower pace.
- Infinite Durability(Also used a recharge)
- Gives you fireresistance and jumpboost III
- Watch out. It’s pretty destructive.
- Shoots Enderpearls so you teleport.
- Essentially, if you like to teleport a lot, this staff is for you.
- Don’t spam it, because it will still kill you
Ender Dragon Staff
- Infinite Durablitity
- Make great leaps(20 blocks high) for fast and easy transportation
- Gives nightvision and Strength II
- Also with sharpness II so it is a powerful melee weapon
- Infinite Durablitity
- Shoots Iceballs that do 10 Damage
- Also virtually stops all that are hit(Weakness 8 and Slowness 8) for five seconds
- Slow reload
- Consumes Snowballs
- Very Powerful because the iceball flies like a bullet. Because of this, it will not work against the enderdragon.
- Consumes Spider Eyes
- Shoots Spider Eyes that drop Poison Splash Potions
- Good for mobs with lots of health and are not undead.(Should I change it to wither? It will affect all mobs then.)
- Yes, you can spam it all you want.
Staff Of Explosions!!! (Tnt Staff)
- Spawns 5 Tnt
- Infinite Durablitity
- Watch out, tnt could go flying in your direction
- Great for mining and combat
Explosive Bow and Arrow
- Shoots flaming arrows that cause fiery destruction.
As for the Zombie Wizards, they will spawn naturally at night. Expect to have your own staffs used against you!(They are very powerful, and you probably want firetick off)
The wizards come with different staffs you find in the game.
The Zombie mages also spawn at night and have 30 health. These mages are less powerful due to the weak staffs they spawn with. Beware of the poison one, shoot it with a bow.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge API
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Staffs and Wizards Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Staffs and Wizards Mod , please comment below the article; we will support