Download Staircase – Horror Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Staircase – Horror Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Staircase – Horror Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Staircase – Horror Map for Minecraft utilizes the new command block/resource pack features in 1.6.2 in order to create a spectral ambiance and scary experience. It contains jump scares, background music, custom sounds and textures. This is a map based on the popular horror game called ‘Never-ending Staircase’.
- Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- Browse to .minecraft/saves
- Drag and drop the Staircase Horror Map FOLDER into saves.
- Now browse to .minecraft/resourcepacks
- Drag and drop Staircase Resource Pack.zip into the resourcepacks folder.
- Run Minecraft 1.6.2, go to settings, click resource packs, and select Staircase Resource Pack.
- Now load the map, and enjoy!
- Now supports up to 4 players
- Increased spawn pad to hopefully eliminate spawn problems
- Added a timer that tells you how long the map took you (experimental, might not be accurate)
- Completely fixed song looping, wont be any problems now
- Fixed all tp issues at the end
- Made particle textures transparent
- Clears inventory periodically to prevent cheating
- Recalibrated jumpscares
- Slower timers so far less lag
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Staircase – Horror Map , please comment below the article; we will support