Stellar (Universe) Mods Download Links. Stellar (Universe) Mods makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Stellar (Universe) Mods step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Stellar (Universe) Mods file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Stellar (Universe) Mods ?
Stellar (Universe) Mods for Minecraft is the client-only mod which changes minecraft sky much realistic, adding fancy real stars and planets, etc. Find constellations and stars with this mod!
Stellar (Universe) Mods‘are minecraft modifications related with Space and Sky (They are all branched off from the mod, Stellarium). Currently there is Stellar Sky (for client) and Stellarium (universal).
- Real colored stars rises at night.
- The size of Sun and Moon is much fancier, smaller than default, and they moves diagonally
- Bright planets like Venus can also be seen in daytime
- 1 month is 29.5 days, and 1 year is 365.2422 days.
- Sun, Moon, planets, and stars are invisible when it’s raining.
- Mag_Limit : reducing Limit Magnitude can improve FPS exponentially
- Moon_Fragments_Number : Accuracy of moon, reducing this will improve FPS slightly.
- Twinkling(Turbulance) : Degree of the twinkling effect of star. Not related with FPS.
Stellarium is universal mod about Space. You will be able to create your own Planetary System, and take several space trips from planets to other planets. It will have Stellar Sky full with constellations and deep sky objects by default.
Stellar (Universe) Mods Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download Stellar Sky, Stellarium, SciAPI.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Stellar Sky Mod:’https://dl3.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1423391856
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Stellar (Universe) Mods , please comment below the article; we will support