Storage Drawers Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Storage Drawers Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Storage Drawers Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Storage Drawers Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Storage Drawers Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Storage in Minecraft, as we all know, can be a huge problem. Not only it can be very hard for you to store your items safely but usually you will run out of space so it’s a very good idea to make sure that you work hard in order to get more storage. The Storage Drawers Mod‘was born specifically out of the need of having more storage space and accessing it in an efficient manner.
The idea with the Storage Drawers Mod Minecraft is that it allows you to access storage containers that open outward rather than upward and because of that you are free to stack stuff right on top of the drawers all while still being able to find the goods that you can see inside. It’s really nice and fun to have such capabilities and the fact that you can easily get new ways of storing more efficiently is always a lot of fun.
The mod’does require you to interact with the drawers in a different manner when compared to the normal ones and you also just don’t have the ability to drag the goods from the drawer into the inventory, you have to do that separately and all while watching the number counts.
It might be a little complicated this way but the true power of the mod’is in the fact that it makes the overall storage process a lot simpler and definitely a whole lot easier. It’s a pleasure to have the ability of actually storing your items without any fear and the simplicity of it all is more than impressive to say the least.
Sure, you do need to left and right click all the time but rest assured that the experience will be well worth it. There are so many drawers in this game with different sizes like full 1×1, full 1×2, half 1×2, full 2×2 and half 1×2 that you will rarely have the time to check out all that you store. This is really offering you an amazing experience and the fact that you can explore the game in all of its glory without having to worry about storage is the coolest thing about this Storage Drawers Mod 1.12.2.
It’s also the attention to detail and one of a kind experience that you can get here which really showcase the best benefits which it’has to offer. If you do need a lot more storage in your Minecraft experience then getting the mod is a no brainer, as it will allow you to get a lot more space and plenty of other cool benefits unlike never before.
Storage Drawers’is a mod that offers new options for storing objects in Minecraft, with a decorative touch. According to the author of the mod, but with the appearance of furniture or drawers.
Storage Drawers Mod adds new storage solutions to your workshops that resembles a mix of Jabba Barrels and Bibliocraft Item Shelves over traditional storage containers. It’s not a replacement for either though, so you should check those mods out too.
There is no traditional slotted inventory with these containers. Interaction is click-based similar to Jabba. Clicking on one of drawers on front will interact with that drawer.
- Right-Click: Insert full stack in hand into drawer (or partial stack if the drawer fills).
- Double-Right-Click: Insert all compatible stacks in inventory into drawer (or until drawer fills).
- Left-Click: Remove a single item from the drawer.
- Shift+Left-Click: Remove a full stack from the drawer.
The shift-click behavior is reversed from Jabba. This is based on the theory that you normally interact with stacks in Jabba, but will want to normally interact with single items in Storage Drawers. The controls can be reversed in the mod config to match Jabba.
Style, Choices, Upgrades:
The wooden drawers are the main storage block in Storage Drawers, and they come in a variety of configurations and styles. You can pick from any of the Vanilla plank colors when crafting to get a matching block.
Drawers come in five configurations, trading capacity and compactness at different points:
- Half-size 2’2: Stores 4 stacks per drawer.
- Half-size 1’2: Stores 8 stacks per drawer.
- Full-size 2’2: Stores 8 stacks per drawer.
- Full-size 1’2: Stores 16 stacks per drawer.
- Full-size 1’1: Stores 32 stacks per drawer.
Capacity can be further boosted with storage upgrades. Upgrades do not need to be applied in sequence, so you can pick the size you need from the start.
If you need an estimate of how full your drawers are, indicator upgrades are available to put a fill bar on your drawers.
- Level 1: The indicator bar will light up when the drawer is full.
- Level 2: The indicator bar will fill proportional to how full the drawer is.
Drawers can also be locked or unlocked with the drawer key. When a drawer is locked, it will maintain its current item association even if the last item is removed. This will prevent pipes and other transport systems from re-filling that drawer with other items.
Compacting Drawers and the Drawer Controller:
Compacting drawers are a special stone-colored drawer that auto-convert compressible items. Instead of manually crafting and uncrafting between gold blocks, ingots, and nuggets, put them in a compacting drawer. The drawer will internally maintain a pool of the material, and let you insert or remove the material in any of the shown forms.
The compacting behavior applies to any item with a compressed recipe, including redstone, glowstone, wheat, and many others.
Drawer Controllers are the second special block in the mod. They will search for any connected drawer within 12 blocks, and then expose all of those drawers as a large combined inventory. This lets you hook up a single pipe, tube, duct, spark, storage bus, etc. and interact with the entire bank of drawers.
The second function of the controller is as a deposit-only interactive block. By right-clicking on the front face with an item, the item will be deposited into the connected network. By double-right clicking, it will attempt to dump your entire inventory. Items will only be dumped if they already exist in the network, allowing you to clear out a bunch of mob drops or farmed crops without literally dumping your entire inventory.
Controller Slaves act as an extension of a drawer controller, exposing more faces for attaching machines, pipes, or crafting frames. Controllers will bind to a slave when they find them on the network, and all slaves bound to the same controller will share the same inventory and range as that controller. Unlike drawers, slaves cannot be shared, and you should be careful to not put them in range of multiple controllers. Using controller slaves is better for performance than using multiple controllers.
Trim blocks are decorative wood paneled blocks similar to wooden drawers, but they can also be used to connect drawer blocks within a controller network.
While some players choose to use Storage Drawers as a replacement for other storage mods, it works best with others.
- If aesthetics are important, the drawers complement many of the Bibliocraft blocks.
- Drawers are compatible with Jabba’s dolly, letting you move around filled blocks without needing to empty their contents and break them.
- Special compatibility is added for Thaumcraft, displaying an aspect label for the difficult-to-distinguish essentia-based items.
- All drawer blocks are compatible with Applied Energistics 2 storage buses, and this is the preferred way for seeing the exact contents of a drawer. A special consideration for compacting drawers: the full amount of blocks, ingots, and nuggets will be listed by the system, even though those amounts cannot exist simultaneously.
- WAILA will list the inventories of drawers, including their exact counts.
- A MineTweaker API is available for controlling the ore dictionary conversion whitelist and blacklist.
- Every block and item can be individually disabled in the mod’s configuration file. If you ever run into trouble with a specific block, like the controller, disabling the block will let Forge remove it from your world without needing to disable the entire mod and lose all your stored items.
- Many individual features and aspects of the mod can also be changed in the configuration, including base storage sizes and recipe outputs.
- The full configuration is available through Forge’s mod config screens, accessible from the title screen.
- This mod adds new storage solutions to your workshops that resembles a mix of Jabba Barrels and Bibliocraft Item Shelves over traditional storage containers. It’s not a replacement for either though, so you should check those mods out too.
Half Drawers 1’2
Half Drawers 2’2
Storage Upgrades (II ‘ VI)
Status Indicator Upgrades (I ‘ III)
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge‘and’Chameleon Library.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Storage Drawers Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12/1.12.1/1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.10.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.8.8
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Storage Drawers Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support