Download Stuck to the Ceiling Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Stuck to the Ceiling Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Stuck to the Ceiling Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Stuck to the Ceiling Map for Minecraft is a map for singleplayer. Go through 9 levels (not including the training level at the beginning) of staying underneath the path way while floating upwards. Get off the pathway? You float upwards to your death! Run out of levitation? You float downwards to your death! So, basically, stay in the middle.
- 9 levels of pure awesomeness!
- Go under END STONE BRICK BLOCKS to teleport 8 blocks downward.
- Go under PACKED ICE to remove the levitation effect at the end of levels or at checkpoints.
- Moving platforms! (or should I say ceilings?)
- 2 sprint levels You must sprint into the level and not let go of forward (or else youll stop sprinting).
- 2 Maze/Decision levels!
This map is singleplayer only.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Stuck to the Ceiling Map Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.9.x
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Stuck to the Ceiling Map , please comment below the article; we will support