Subaraki’s Paintings ++ Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Subaraki’s Paintings ++ Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Subaraki’s Paintings ++ Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Subaraki’s Paintings ++ Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Subaraki’s Paintings ++ Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Paintings are one of decorating tools which bring great effects to Minecraft. They make a house or even a simple cave can look quite cozy. If there are not paintings, a house might end up looking bland, and very boring, and can sometimes be depressing if said house is actually an underground cave. However, players might not like the paintings in the game because they are quite few and not aesthetic as well. Accordingly, no one generates the paintings to decorate their house. Luckily, there is a mod that can solve this problem, and it is called Subarakis Paintings Plus Plus Mod (Subarakis Paintings ++ Mod).
With the Subarakis Paintings ++ Mod, the players are free to fix and add in the game many outside paintings. It allows you to be more creative with your paintings by adding more slots to your paintings file. There are 4 available templates with a range from 70 to over 300 new paintings for the players to choose, including version ‘Sphax’, version ‘Gibea’, version Insane and version TinyPics.
To add pictures to the mod, create the folder ‘assets’, and then in that folder, create another namely ‘subaraki’. In folder ‘subaraki’, we make folder ‘art’. Put pictures in .png format into folder ‘art’ and zip them.
In your .minecraft folder in %appdata%, there is a folder called ‘config’. Look for the morepaintings.cfg or paintings++.cfg, and in there, you will be able to pick which version you want to use.
Here are the templates for both versions
Compatible with the Sphax kz.png which fills up all painting spots you can see here
Request of Gibea. Has lots of small paintings.
A request from people on the forums.
The base kz’s are in the art folder. Note that these templates are for x16
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Subaraki’s Paintings ++ Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.5.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Subaraki’s Paintings ++ Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support