Suntorch Mod Download Links. Suntorch Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Suntorch Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Suntorch Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Suntorch Mod ?
Suntorch Mod for Minecraft‘adds new torches that is very useful in combats. They can light mobs on fire, allowing players’to’protect their base from those evil zombies!
1.) The suntorch
After combining the mysterious power of an ender pearl and the powerful light of 3 glowstone, you were able to get yourself the suntorch. It shines with the power of the sun itself. It is a small light source, so it’s not as bright as the sun but it’s energy is able to light skeletons and zombies on fire.
2.) The crystal of evil
After enchanting a diamond with the power of 2 ender pearls and the souls of several different monsters, you got this strange crystal. It seems to attack living things, your fingers hurt as you touched it.
3.) The evil suntorch
You split the crystal into small shards and added those shards to your suntorches. The result looked exactly as you thought it would. After the light from the suntorch travels through the small shards, it seems to absorb it’s powers. These suntorches set all hostile mobs on fire.
4.) The moontorch
After you discovered the evil suntorch, you had the idea that there must be a way to use the evil crystal’s powers in a more efficient way. You took another crystal and one of your evil suntorches and tried compressing the crystal to get it on the torch. After you tried compressing the crystal a bit, a bright flash came from the crafting table and the torch changed into something new. The new torch emits a strange blue flame and weird particles. It has enough power to set every living creature on fire, including you so watch out when using it!
How to install Suntorch Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Suntorch Mod
- Put Suntorch Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Suntorch Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Suntorch Mod , please comment below the article; we will support