Sweet Tea Mod Download Links. Sweet Tea Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Sweet Tea Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Sweet Tea Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Sweet Tea Mod ?
Sweet Tea Mod for Minecraft brings tea to Minecraft by adding Tea Plants to the world . The Tea Plant is a renewable resource and can be found in hilly areas. It can be transplanted and sustained by harvesting the top and leaving the bottom to grow again. Not to worry if you break the bottom block. You can just replant the tea on grass, dirt or tilled soil. This makes for easy Tea farms!
- Tea Plants require grass, dirt or tilled soil to be replanted and grow.
- Only Tea Plants can be planted. Not Tea Leaves.
- To receive Tea Leaves, place a Tea Plant anywhere in your inventory crafting area or a crafting table.
- You receive two Tea Leaves per Tea Plant.
After gathering some Tea Plants and Tea Leaves you’re ready to start the brewing process. But, in order to do this we need cups! Here’s the ordered process.
- Place three Clay, in the shape of a bucket, on your crafting table to shape it into three Unfired Tea Cups.
- Now place the Unfired Tea Cup(s) in a furnace. They will start to harden.
- Equip the resulting Empty Tea Cup(s) and right-click any water source (except cauldrons, coming soon!). This will fill the Tea Cup, creating a Cup of Cold Water.
- Back to the Furnace! Place the Cup(s) of Cold Water in the furnace until the water is hot.
- Now just place some Tea Leaves and a Cup of Hot Water in a crafting grid. Yay! Brewed tea! This item is drinkable and will add a small and short speed boost. Plus a heart of health.
- Hmm… But this tea tastes a little bitter, we need to add some sugar! In a crafting grid you can either add sugar to an already crafted Cup of Tea, or add Tea Leaves, a Cup of Hot Water and sugar to get the same result.
- Whoo hooo! Sweet Tea! Just like momma used to make. The effects of Sweet Tea! are slightly boosted compared to it’s non-sugary counterpart.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Sweet Tea Mod , please comment below the article; we will support