TabbyChat Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 by Killjoy1221 Download Links. TabbyChat Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 by Killjoy1221 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing TabbyChat Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 by Killjoy1221 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place TabbyChat Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 by Killjoy1221 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is TabbyChat Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 by Killjoy1221?
TabbyChat Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2, developed by’Killjoy1221, is an amazing client-side mod. This mod’s purpose is to help the multiplayer chat interface’more organized, managable, and user-friendly.
- Auto-search for new channel and PM tabs.
- Custom filters to change and redirect chat messages to a specific tab
- Highlight matching text (with colors and/or formatting)
- Play notification sound
- Send message to specific tab or all tabs
- Prevent message from displaying.
- Unread message notifications
- Timestamps prepended to chat messages
- Suppress spammed chat messages
- Log all chat to log file with timestamp
- Interactive scroll bar
- Dynamically movable/re-sizable chat box
- Multi-line chat with configurable transmission delay
- Mouse controls and keybinds for interacting with Tabbychat
- Spell-checking and spelling suggestions.
- Links are clickable without server assistance.
- Current input text retained after window resize.
- Lowered “Leave Bed” button when sleeping.
How to use:
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge or’Liteloader.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’TabbyChat Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done.
TabbyChat Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 by Killjoy1221 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about TabbyChat Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 by Killjoy1221, please comment below the article; we will support