Tall Doors Mod Download Links. Tall Doors Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Tall Doors Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Tall Doors Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Tall Doors Mod?
Download’Tall Doors Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
Tall Doors Mod adds modular doors which can be assembled out of the basic modules just as you want. For the size of this doors there are no artifical limits. So everything from one block size is possible. A door is made by producing modules in the door module workbench and assemble them in the module door assembly. If you don’t specify a type for a part of your door it will be set as “plain”. Additional to the doors there are drawbridges and mosaic blocks(opaque and glass). As texture for the mosaic block can everything be set which is in the textures/blocks/mosaic at the start of the game.
Luivite Ingot (You can also mine it ‘ but change the config to true then)
Door Module Workbench:
Module Door Assembly:
Drawbridge Machine Workbench:
Destruction Hammer: Changed! This hammer is now crafted with luivite ingots instead of iron!
Basic Mosaic Block:
Mosaic Glass Block:
Permanent Mosaic Tool:
How to use a drawbridge:
- 1. Place a drawbridge base segment were you want to have it
- 2. Place a Machine above
- 3. Right Click with a Connector on the base
- 4. Use the Connector on the blocking part of the machine
- 5. Power blocking part of machine
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Tall Doors Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Tall Doors Mod, please comment below the article; we will support