Techguns Mod 1.13|1.12.2 Download Links. Techguns Mod 1.13|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Techguns Mod 1.13|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Techguns Mod 1.13|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Techguns Mod 1.13|1.12.2?
Techguns Mod for Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2/1.7.10 adds Guns, Worldgen, NPCs, Machines and many more things. This mod is a survival based tech mod.
(Guns, Worldgen, NPCs, Machines)
This mod adds a huge amount of guns into your game! Each one of them has it’s own special effects and death animations. You battle with Futuristic guns as well.
Techguns Mod Features:
- 3D Models.
- Recoil/reload animations.
- Muzzle flashes.
- First and 3rd person.
- Skins and 3D Models.
- Armor bonus systems, giving boni like +% mining speed ore movement speed.
New Inventory Tab:‘(compatible with Tinker’s Construct. If TC is installed it will integrate into it’s tab registry)
- New item slots and items for them.
- Face slot: wear things like a Gas Mask.
- Back slot: Glider and jetpack.
- New slots to put ammo.
- Auto food slots: automatically eat food put in here.
- Different damage types and armor values against each type.
- New hostile NPCs that use guns too.
- Turrets that can use guns.
- Brutal animations like gore or dissolving.
- Disabled in config by default.
- Must be enabled in config, not going to explain how you do that. No gore for kiddies, sry.
New machines that are required for crafting all the new stuff:
- Ammo press.
- Metal press.
- Chem lab.
- Can switch skins of some Techguns armors and Weapons. Only a few have multiple skins currently.
- Repair Techguns armors here. Costs less than anvil and no XP. Armors can’t be destroyed but become useless when at 0 durability.
- Multiblock machines that generate ores out of clusters (Ore clusters spawn in the world, see section about configuration for making them spawn). Ore clusters last forever but drills are not free and require power. The amount of ores/time that can be get out of a cluster is limited.
- Effectiveness is configurable.
- Configure spawn rates.
- Configure if common ores should be added (lead, copper, steel, etc) (disabled by default).
- Configure ore drill power and ore rates. Default rates (1.0) are for dedicated servers with chunkloaders, for singleplayer you should set the ore rate a lot higher and power lower.
- Enable death effects.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Techguns Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Techguns Mod 1.13|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support