Teleportals Mod Download Links. Teleportals Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Teleportals Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Teleportals Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Teleportals Mod ?
Teleportals Mod for Minecraft allows you teleport easier with portals made from vanilla Minecraft blocks. Now, you can teleport anywhere you want in your world.
The basic portal allows you to travel to any other basic portal that’s lined up with it within 50 blocks. They are also chainable, meaning you can place multiple portals down, and be automatically teleported to the next one.
Example of a working basic teleportal:
Example of a chained basic teleportal:
How to activate:
Make a hollow 5×5 frame made up of emerald blocks, and right-click the bottom-middle block with a emerald block to ignite it.
The advanced teleportal allows you to travel to any other advanced portal with the same corner-block combination as the first one. They have infinite range, and doesn’t matter which direction they face. If you have more then two portals down with the same corner-block combination, you will be randomly teleported between all of them.
Example of a working advanced teleportal:
How to activate:
Make a hollow 5×5 frame made up of emerald blocks, and right-click the bottom-middle block with a diamond block to ignite it. Be sure to change the four corner-blocks to whatever you want the combination to be!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Teleportals Mod , please comment below the article; we will support