Terrain Crystals Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9 Download Links. Terrain Crystals Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Terrain Crystals Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Terrain Crystals Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Terrain Crystals Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9?
Terrain Crystals Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9 allows players to construct large spike-shaped islands out of several vanilla biomes. Crystals can convert current biomes into new biomes as well as provide decoration from the respective biome.
Currently the following biomes are supported:
- Plains ‘ Can generate grass, flowers as well as Birch or Oak trees. ‘ Converts the biome to Plains
- Desert ‘ Creates varying size of cacti and dead bushes ‘ Converts the biome to Desert
- Mesa ‘ Creates an island of layered hardened clay of various colors as well as red sand and cactus ‘ Converts the biome to Mesa
- Taiga ‘ Creates an island of dirt, podzol, coarse dirt and grass with spruce’saplings on the surface. ‘ Converts the biome to Cold Taiga (Allows snow)
- End ‘ Creates an island of end stone with ruin-like structures of obsidian spotted about. ‘ Converts the biome to End
- Nether ‘ Creates an island of Netherrack, soul sand and gravel. Can spawn mushrooms if dark enough. ‘ Converts the biome to Hell
- Mushroom Island ‘ Creates an island of Mycelium with red and brown mushrooms with a chance to spawn large mushrooms. ‘ Converts the biome to Mushroom island
- Ice Plains Spikes ‘ Creates an island of snow and stone with randomized structures and pillars of packed ice. Converts the biome to Ice Plains.
- Jungle ‘ Creates an island of grass and dirt with chances to spawn jungle ‘bushes’, trees, melons and grass. Converts the biome to Jungle.
- Swamplands ‘ Creates an island of grass and dirt with a chance to spawn trees and flowers. Can spawn pools of water with a chance to spawn clay deposits, lilypads, or sand and sugarcane. ‘Converts the biome to Swamplands
How it works:
- A platform is generated underneath the player and blocks are generated in the world from the player one radius length away on all sides. Blocks will **only** be placed where air exists. It will not destroy any blocks if you accidentally cast it in an undesired location.
- After a circle is created, the platform begins to expand downwards in a spike-like shape with random chances to generate extra blocks where they otherwise would not ‘ this gives the island a random shape.
- The surface is randomly distributed with various odds of decoration or blocks depending on the biome type chosen
- Once the surface is placed, the biome is then changed to the biome type of the crystal respective to each surface blocks column. It does ‘not change the entire chunk to the same biome. This lets you make really cool biome borders!
- The biome will not update client-side until the player re-logs, however it is updated server side immediately.
- Decoration and biome shifts only happen on newly generated surface blocks. Casting it without generating new surface won’t do anything!
- The item is damaged based on the number of blocks generated, not the number of casts.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Terrain Crystals Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Terrain Crystals Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support