TerraMine Mod Download Links. TerraMine Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing TerraMine Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place TerraMine Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is TerraMine Mod ?
TerraMine Mod for Minecraft’will bring you to a whole new world with a lot of interesting things! If you are finding something new to add into your Minecraft, the mod is a great choice for you!
What does TerraMine mod do?
TerraMine Mod does not make Minecraft loose its style even though it adds 200 new things’from Terraria to Minecraft.
Pictures and Descriptions:
In TerraMine you will find 8 new ores from Terraria, some some are stronger, some are more resistant and some have special abilities.
All these blocks can craft with 9 ingots of each material. Some blocks are very expensive to craft.
You can find this blocks in the 3 new biomes: Corruption, Hallow and Crimson. These blocks expand to other blocks that are touching around them.
These new torches act exactly like the normal, are special to decorate.
TerraMine includes 158 new items. Some of them were created by me and have special abilities. Other items act almost equal to those of Terraria.
This new spider acts the same as the normal, is stronger and has more health. Don’t makes living sounds (like the creeper). Attacks during the day and only spawns in the Crimson.
Spawn at night and it does not hurt (yet). It burns during the day. It is necessary to get the Lens.
Eye of Cthulhu:
It’s the first boss of Terraria, is also the easiest to kill. It is invoked with the Suspicious Looking Eye. Can only be invoked at the night.
The first 3 biomes have no difference (yet) except the Crimsonbecause the Blood Crawler spawn there. These three biomes expand around, so be careful where you build.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about TerraMine Mod , please comment below the article; we will support