The Forgotten Features Mod Download Links. The Forgotten Features Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing The Forgotten Features Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place The Forgotten Features Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is The Forgotten Features Mod ?
The Forgotten Features Mod for Minecraft brings back the classics of Minecraft that are missing from the current versions of the game. These are features that are have from Minecraft that a removed, unimplemented or unused. This mod ‘This mod gives people the chance to see the things that used to be in Minecraft and it gives a feel to players of the good old classic days of a Minecraft when ideas were new and Minecraft was fresh as ever.
Beast Boy: He is a mob from Minecraft Indev, he was originally created by dock, but when Dock who was one of Minecrafts past developers left the development team, Beast Boy was removed from Minecraft. Beast Boy has 10 hearts of health and drops gunpowder and have a rare drop of flint and steel.
Redstone Bug: It was a mob from the Minecraft 2.0 April fools update from 2013, these critters were spawned by using Redstone. In this mod they just spawn randomly in the world due to many reasons such as I would get many complaints about how my mod ruined Redstone builds. The redstone bugs have 8 health and they drop Redstone and have a rare drop of Redstone Blocks.
Pigmen: Pigmen were supposed to be villagers in NPC villages, but when 1.9 beta was released the Pigment were just never released just staying nothing but a skin in Minecrafts files. The Pigmen have 20 health and drops cooked pork chops and they have a rare drop of Gold Nuggets.
Humans: Humans were supposed to be companions in Minecraft, in Minecraft Classic they could be spawned by pressing the G key on the keyboard, this function was removed making these mobs classes as unused but in 1.8 beta the function to even spawn them with mods was removed as their code was scrapped.the human has 20 hearts of health and drops coal.
Generic villager: These villagers were an unused from of villager, which are going to be removed in Minecraft 1.8, they can be found anywhere and they have 20 hearts of health and they drop leather and have a rare chance to drop Emeralds.
- Quiver (WIP)
- Horse Saddle (WIP)
- Leather chain
- Ruby tools (no armor yet)
- Leather chain armor
- 12 new potions (including a potion of exploding)
- Glowing Obsidian
- Crying Obsidian
- Nether Reactor Core (its basically a nuke)
- Classic Chest (WIP)
- Fish Block (a Mojang joke)
- Classic Gravel
- Classic Cobblestone
- Classic Bricks
- Classic Grass
- Ruby Ore
- Peaonia (flower)
- Classic Rose (flower)
- Cyan Flower (flower)
- Alpha plains biome
The Forgotten Features Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about The Forgotten Features Mod , please comment below the article; we will support