The Hunt Mod Download Links. The Hunt Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing The Hunt Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place The Hunt Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is The Hunt Mod ?
The Hunt Mod for Minecraft, created by’Arkif100,’has the general idea is to increase food in your game by hunting and to add new way of surviving. Be careful because the blocks in this mod are traps ‘ these can be used to catch your dinner for the night’or to stop players in their tracks. There are two variants of this block, a normal one and one that is poisonous. As the name suggests, the poisonous traps apply a poison affect to the entity that sets it off. As of now, there are currently 3 weapons ‘ a hunting shotgun, hunting rifle and a hunting knife. There is’gun part items that are just used as craftings too. There is also a new food added to the game, venison. This is obtained after killing the new mob ‘ the deer.
Stuff this mod adds:
Traps: There are two blocks, a normal trap and poisonous one. They clamp the entities that walk on them down, and the poisonous one poisons them. It seems that even Enderman can’t escape?
Hunting Shotgun: This is the first weapon I created for this mod. It has different animations when you run. There are two types of ammo for this, normal and incendiary. The shotgun is a close range weapon, as I have made it do more damage at close range. The incendiary ammo will set the entity on fire and still do damage. Press right click to shoot.
Hunting Rifle: This is for use at longer ranges. Holding right click will zoom in and releasing will release a powerful bullet, instant killing most entities. A scope will be displayed and you need to also take in to account bullet drop.
Hunting Knife: This is a item that cannot be crafted, you need to find it in dungeon chests! This acts as a normal sword but without the ability to block. It is also to be used on a dead deer, allowing you to obtain more venison from it.
Deer: Finally we have the deer. The deer is a new mob that will not harm you. Deers do not like palyers and will try to run away from you. They have a wide range eyesight so will see you easily. They spawn in forest and plains biomes. Upon death, they will fall to the ground. Killing the fallen deer will give you venison which can be eaten raw or cooked in the furnace. Using a hunting knife on a dead deer will give you more venison.
The Hunt Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge API 1.8
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about The Hunt Mod , please comment below the article; we will support