The Ice Cream Mod Download Links. The Ice Cream Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing The Ice Cream Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place The Ice Cream Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is The Ice Cream Mod ?
The Ice Cream Mod for Minecraft brings a lot of ice cream to your Minecraft world! You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore! Install the mod now and enjoy!
The Ice Cream Mod adds 12 new items/blocks into Minecraft; the lump of ice cream, the lump of chocolate, the ice cream cone, the actual ice cream, the actual chocolate ice cream, the ice cream block, the white chocolate sprinkles, the dark chocolate sprinkles, the dark chocolate ice cream, the ice cream dirt, the ice cream zombie spawn egg and the white chocolate ice cream.
The Ice Creams:
The Ice Creams are edible but stack in threes(doesn’t really make sense being able to carry 64 ice creams in one hand, three is manageable though). They all have a description of themselves underneath them and also say who made them. This improves the gameplay for all those who are creating an Ice Cream shop as it would say that they made it. Finally, the normal Ice Cream, when eaten, gives you slowness and regeneration as well as completely filling up your hunger bar (they’re that good). The other Ice Creams are better though:
- With the Chocolate Ice Cream instead of slowness, you’re given night vision.
- With the Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate Sprinkles instead of slowness, you’re given a jump boost.
- With the Ice Cream with White Chocolate Sprinkles instead of slowness, you’re given a invisibility.
The Sprinkles, unlike the Ice Creams stack in sizes of 64. The can be added to an Ice Cream to flavour them and add a bit of variety.
The Ice Cream Block:
The Ice Cream Block, a bit like the Ice Creams gives you slight regeneration when right clicked on. This means it could be used for games like Hunger Games or just to help you along in survival. It also speeds you up a lot (roughly 50 %).
The Ice Cream Biome:
The Ice Cream Biome is one of the latest features add, they are fairly rare but are made up of Ice Cream Blocks and the new Ice Cream Dirt!
The Ice Cream Zombie:
The Ice Cream Zombie spawns randomly throughout the world or can be spawned using a spawn egg. It has around 20 health, varying damage and it drops Lumps of Ice Cream (rarely Chocolate Ice Cream).
The Ice Creams:
The Rest of The Crafting:
The Ice Cream Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about The Ice Cream Mod , please comment below the article; we will support