The Kitchen Mod Download Links. The Kitchen Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing The Kitchen Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place The Kitchen Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is The Kitchen Mod?
The Kitchen Mod is a perfect choice for one who love sandwiches because it helps you make modular sandwiches.The bigger the sandwich is, the more’it heals your hunger.’And you might be lucky to uncover one of the special combinations.
The process of making a Sandwich
First you have to make a Cutting Board (recipe further down!), then a knife. You are now fully equipped to make your sandwiches. Go ahead and slice up some stuff with that knife, and put it on the Cutting Board by right-clicking.
A sandwich has very few requirements. All it really needs is for there to be a Slice of Bread, or Toast at the top, and the bottom of the Sandwich. You can put a maximum of 10 layers into the sandwich. Each layer adds to the total amount that the sandwich is going to feed the player once eaten.
Once you are satticfied with your sandwich, simply shift-right-click to pop it off the Cutting Board, and enjoy your sandwich!
The Oven allows you to cook food items using less coal, and less time. You can cook 16 items total, and up to 4 different types (4 of each type).
You shift-right-click the Oven with an empty hand to open/close it. When it’s open you can put items into it. You add the items by simply right-clicking the oven with the item in your hand (Only food items can be added). Once you have added your items you need to fuel the oven. Right-click it with a piece of coal, and close the oven to start cooking!
Once the items are ready, smoke particles will start spawning around the lid of the oven. Open the oven, and right click with an empty hand to take out a stack.
But don’t wait too long, your food may get over-cooked!
The plate can be used to display your fancy items. Place it down and it’ll face you, then right-click with an item to add it to the plate. There is no limit to how many items you can put on, but keep in mind; the more you add, the lower the framerate you’ll get!
Right-click with an empty hand to take off the top item.
Shift-right-click to pick up the plate with all the items still on there. This means that next time you place it, all the items will still be there. Hover over the plate in your inventory to see what’s on it.
You can also display sandwiches on it, and they’ll render as fancy as in your hand!
The Knife’s recipe can be changed in the config to prevent incompatibility with other mods!
Mortar and Pestle
The Kitchen Mod Installation:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’The Kitchen Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about The Kitchen Mod, please comment below the article; we will support