The Living Blocks Mod Download Links. The Living Blocks Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing The Living Blocks Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place The Living Blocks Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is The Living Blocks Mod ?
The Living Blocks Mod for Minecraft adds a number of so called “Living” blocks and a few others that are very unique. This mod aims to’Minecraft come alive in order to add a bit more fun but still functionality to the game. I. All of the following mobs: drop themselves upon death (so a diamond ore for the living diamond); get progressively faster and harder to kill the rarer they are and all spawn respective to where they would spawn underground (so emerald in extreme hills biomes and diamond below level 16).
Here are the first 7 “Living Ores”; the living: coal (slowest, 10 hearts), iron (slow 15, hearts), gold (slow, 15 hearts), redstone (average speed, 20 hearts), lapis (average speed, 20 hearts), emerald (fast, 25 hearts) and diamond (fast, 25 hearts). Be careful though, none of these guys can swim so are very susceptible to drowning in both water and lava.
Next up we have 3 living blocks based off the plants in Minecraft with one being hostile. These are the living: melon (slow, 10 hearts), pumpkin (slow, 10 hearts) and cactus (slow, 10 heart, deals half a heart). They all spawn where you would normally find them so melons in jungles, pumpkins in most and cacti in desert and mesa biomes. This time however, don’t worry about them drowning as they can swim, but lava will still kill them so watch out for that.
Last but not least for mobs, there are 2 mobs that you are actually able to tame, namely the cracked stone guardian (10 hearts, slow, deals 2 hearts) and the regular stone guardian (average, 15 hearts, deals 2 and a half hearts). They are both found in caves along with the living ores and once tamed will try to defend you and are able to be right clicked so that they sit and stop pestering you on your latest build. However, having said this, they are not the most intelligent of creatures which you may notice when using these guys. They are able to be tamed with their favorite snacks; crushed cobblestone and crushed stone which will be looked at now.
Finally we have a few items that are essential for getting yourself some very trustworthy pets. First up there is the hammer which is required for you to crush up cobblestone and stone to tame yourself a stone guardian. This is crafted like so:
Once that is made you can now crush up some delicious rock to obtain tame a stone guardian. The cracked stone guardian is fond of crushed cobblestone whilst the tougher stone guardian enjoys crushed stone. They are both shapeless and made the same way:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about The Living Blocks Mod , please comment below the article; we will support