The Maze Mod Download Links. The Maze Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing The Maze Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place The Maze Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is The Maze Mod ?
The Maze Mod for Minecraft’will bring you to a whole new world with a lot of interesting things! If you are finding something new to add into your Minecraft, the mod is a great choice for you!
The Maze can act as a fast way to travel but can you find the way to where you want to go?’This mod adds the Maze dimension into Minecraft.
Right click the ground with either the Maze Transporter or the Maze’Locationeer to travel in or out of the maze. The Locationeer shows where you will land when you use it in its tooltip. The location to transport to for each quarter chunk is randomised within ‘superchunks’.
There are many maze biomes:
- Maze 1 (Bedrock)
- Maze 2 (Dungeon)
- Maze 3 (Stronghold)
- Maze 4 (Quartz)
- Withering Maze: Based on nether Fortress
- Firey Maze: Based on the nether
- Cave Maze: stone walls floor and ceiling with ores scattered around
- Precious Maze: Rare, Made of Blocks of Coal, lapis, redstone, iron, gold, diamonds and emeralds
- Flooded Maze: Full of water
- Peaceful Maze: Grass with only animal spawns
- Mesa Maze: Clay walls red sand floor
- Desert Maze: Sand floor and cactus
- Ice Maze: walls and floor of ice
- Rainbow Maze: maze using ALL the colors of wool
- Ender Maze: Endstone floor, obsidian pillers, ender crystals, Endermen
- Forest Maze: Trees, Wood, leaves and spiders
- Swampy Maze: LilyPads, slimes and witches
- Village Maze: Buildings and Money Stealers
- MiniEnderDragon: Spawns in Ender Maze
- MiniWither: Spawns in Withering Maze
The Maze Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about The Maze Mod , please comment below the article; we will support