The Minecraft Challenges Mod 1.8.9|1.8 Download Links. The Minecraft Challenges Mod 1.8.9|1.8 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing The Minecraft Challenges Mod 1.8.9|1.8 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place The Minecraft Challenges Mod 1.8.9|1.8 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is The Minecraft Challenges Mod 1.8.9|1.8?
The Minecraft Challenges Mod makes your dream of becoming a Minecrafter Master true. This mod brings many’competitive challenges into Minecraft. Show you are the best in Jump Challenges, Fighting Mobs and Archery to the whole world. Get to the top of the online leaderboards. There are currently 4 challenges in this mod.
The first challenge is the Jump Challenge. In this jumpchallenge you will have to jump from bedrock platform to bedrock platform as you avoid the red blocks. In the beginning this will be easy, as you will be going pretty slow, but the challenge will speed up. Try to keep up, because every second your score will increase.
Time Attack variant
In this variant of the Jump Challenge the challenge won’t speed up. It will just go as fast as you go, but you only have 2 minutes. Run as far as you can in these 2 minutes, because every block you run will be a point towards your score.
The second challenge is the Arena. Fight unlimited waves of mobs. Every mob you kill gives you a point. Complete a wave to advance to the next one.
Madness Mode variant
In this variant the waves won’t advance when you finish the last one, but they will advance time based. This means that if you are very slow killing the mobs, there will be more and more till you get overrun. Also, there are some techniques on using this mode in your advantage. You can, for example, use the creepers from the creeper wave to kill some other mobs in the explosion.
Chickens will be falling down around you. Use your bow to kill every chicken. If just one chicken makes it to the ground, it’s game over. Keep track of your surroundings, don’t miss a single spawning chicken, and be the best sharpshooter to get a high score. This challenge is actually the hardest challenge to get high scores.
Time Attack variant
Kill as many as possible chickens in 2 minutes.
King of the Hill
You are on a 10’10 platform and attacked by mobs. You, and the mobs, have infinite health. To win you must push the mobs off the platform. The mobs have the same goal.
The Minecraft Challenges Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge 1.8.9
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about The Minecraft Challenges Mod 1.8.9|1.8, please comment below the article; we will support