The Mists of RioV Mod Download Links. The Mists of RioV Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing The Mists of RioV Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place The Mists of RioV Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is The Mists of RioV Mod ?
The Mists of RioV Mod for Minecraft’will bring you to a whole new world with a lot of interesting things! If you are finding something new to add into your Minecraft, the mod is a great choice for you!
RioV – The imagined world is called RioV, in the year of 1301 DoC (Death of Carigon.), the land of RioV is filled with Nizonians. A native creature that are basically giant beasts. In 1278 DoC the Natives found a new threat across the land called Granitions, another wild beast. For 10 years they fought and the Nirons arrived dealing poison to all races when fought with. Since then, the races have been weakened and new races have arrived, such as we humans. There is a myth that in 1310 a monster called a Huton will destroy the land of RioV and leave it in ashes. This is The Mists of RioV.
The Mists of RioV (Ree-Awhv) rewrites some of Minecraft’s code, such as the new main menu GUI, Villager AI, and Zombie AI. It adds new blocks and items to fit your RPG needs
- Any armor in this list is NOT made on the workbench. It is now made on the new anvil, with the same recipe still.
- Any items that use different handles (black bones, sticks, etc) are still the same. So replace the black bone or whatever it is to the corresponding handle that is on the tool.
The anvil is made with slate bricks. Slate bricks are made from Slate, which can be found in the overworld.
Slate drops Cobbleslate which you can smelt back into Slate.
The color of the “stick” determines the material for the stick in the recipe
The black one: black bone
White: skywood stick
Dark red: blood stick
Dark blue: glimmerwood stick
Dark brown: cherry blossom stick.
Any sword (except for some swords/other weapons listed below):
Uninfused Axe of Aun’Tun:
When crafted, you will receive the unfused axe of aun’tun. You must infuse this bad boy twice to get a fully working one.
Daetori’s sword is made with black bones and iron ingots, black bones can be found from skeletal horses.
It deals the wither effect.
Sword of Flame:
You can obtain Vulron from the demon angel.
Default Shield Shape:
Void Liquid Holder:
NOTE: Made on new anvil, same recipe still.
NOTE: Made on new anvil, same recipe still.
Bow of Wur-Tun:
Demon Angel Crystal:
Potion Glass: (Serves no purpose yet, might as well save up though.)
Black Quartz Block:
Cooked Horse Meat:
Mystic Topaz Helmet:
Mystic Topaz Chestplate:
Mystic Topaz Leggings:
Mystic Topaz Boots:
Mystic Topaz Block:
Made on the new anvil, same recipe.
Sword of Flame
NOTE: All bows now are made on the new anvil, with the same recipe still.
Enforced Bow of Wur-Tun
Blind Oasis Portal Activator
The Darkness Crystal
Hood of Magic
Robe of Magic
Leggings of Magic
Boots of Magic
Helmet of Flame
Chestplate of Flame
Leggings of Flame
Boots of Flame
Glimmerwood Crafting Table
Glimmerwood Trap Door
Glimmerwood Fence Gate
Cherry Blossom Planks (To obtain the Cherry Blossom log, go into new chunks with a forest or plains biome and find the Cherry Blossom trees)
Cherry Blossom Crafting Table
Cherry Blossom Sticks
Cherry Blossom Trapdoor
Cherry Blossom Door
Cherry Blossom Chest
Cherry Blossom Fence Gate
Cherry Blossom Fence
Cherry Blossom Ladder
The Stained Windows:
(Please use NEI to look these up, it’s a pain to put these in with all the metadata stuff for it.)
(I’ll put it up later.)
Magic Binder: (The black blocks are onyx blocks)
Runestone: (Using the runestone abstractor)
Fire Scroll I:
Fire Scroll II:
Everlight Scroll: (Changes the time to day)
Wind Scroll I: (Able to float in the air for a short amount of time)
(The gray stuff is Wind Elements, obtain them from Skyclouds)
Thee iron ingots anywhere in the crafting table.
X = Leather
– = Nothing.
X = Cocoa Beans
O = Normal Minecraft Cake
To upgrade a bag, do the same as the small bag but instead of the – put the previous bag.
To make dyed planks:
Dye item + Wooden Plank (Doesn’t matter where you put them on the workbench)
To use the Infuser:
Orb + (Use Amethyst, Mystic Topaz, Sapphire, Onyx, Dragon, or Blindonite, etc) -> Result
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Be sure to have a fresh minecraft.jar and delete your configs if you are updating to a newer version!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about The Mists of RioV Mod , please comment below the article; we will support