The Ninja Mod Download Links. The Ninja Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing The Ninja Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place The Ninja Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is The Ninja Mod ?
The Ninja Mod for Minecraft adds the ability to create four Elemental swords, one of them of fire element, that will burn our enemies to hit them, the katana land will allow us the function of plowing land and poison enemies, the katana of air that will launch enemies into the air, and the katana of water that will slow down the movements of our enemies after hitting them.
The Ninja Mod‘implements many different katanas, items, and a new world-generated ore!
How to use:
When you first start out survival, instead of making a boring old wooden sword, you can make a wooden katana. You can keep upgrading your katana until it’s diamond. Once you find Ninja Ore (under Y 25), you can smelt it into a Ninja Ingot. Once you have plenty of Ninja Ingots, a new world is opened to you. You can craft the legendary katana. The Legendary Katana swings faster, has a higher damage, and has more enchantability than a diamond sword. It is definetly the Master of all Katanas, and the one you want.
- The first ever elemental katana is the Katana of the Flame. It will set mobs on fire when hit, and also works like a flint and steel.
- The second ever elemental katana is the Katana of the Sea. It will slow down mobs when they are hit, simulating being underwater, and also works like a water bucket on the ground.
The Ninja Recipes
Crafting Basic Katanas:
Basic katanas are crafted with sticks, not katana handles.Crafting a Legendary Katana:
Master Katanas are crafted with Katana Handles.
Crafting a Katana of the Flame:
Crafting a Katana of the Sea:
Crafting a Katana Handle:
Act like you’re going to craft normal sticks, but use Ninja Ingots in place of wood.
The Ninja Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Download Ninja Mod:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about The Ninja Mod , please comment below the article; we will support