The RC Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. The RC Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing The RC Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place The RC Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is The RC Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
The RC Mod‘for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2 is an advanced Remote Control vehicle modification for the game Minecraft. The RC Mod introduces many fully interactive Remote Control Vehicles into your custom built world played and controlled in game. Featuring the most advanced flight dynamics and ground physics currently available. The RC Mod outperforms any other mod available. This is the first mod to introduce the full “6 degrees of freedom” to the game offering you the most immersive and realistic in game experience yet.
One of the novelties of this latest update, is modeling in three dimensions both of the small plane, helicopter and on the remote control that allows us to control the flight of our appliances.
Only now it has a plane and a helicopter, but we will be adding more models. With regard to the helicopter its flight is soft and more or less fast, but the plane is really fast.
The RC F-102
The RC Submarine
The RC Boat
The RC Car
The RC Helicopter
The RC Trainer
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
The RC Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6
For Minecraft 1.4.5
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about The RC Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support