The Resident Evil Mod 1.7.10 Download Links. The Resident Evil Mod 1.7.10 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing The Resident Evil Mod 1.7.10 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place The Resident Evil Mod 1.7.10 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is The Resident Evil Mod 1.7.10?
The Resident Evil Mod 1.7.10 brings brand new features to Minecraft from CAPCOM’s game franchise RESIDENT EVIL. This includes new items, armor and brand new frightening mobs to bring back those haunting memories of playing Resident Evil. The mod will be updated regularly, each time bringing more exciting Resident Evil features into the game. This mod is great for Resident Evil fans and map makers or even people looking for a mod with new creepy mobs
For those who are confused about this how Lisa looks: If you look at the front of the mob you will see a slight skeleton head THAT is Lisa, the over creepy faces on the mob are faces of people Lisa has cut of and stitched together making a multi-faced head mask for herself and for the record the grey block where her hands are is a rock slab ( used as handcuffs ) This model was really hard t make but.. Enjoy!
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
The Resident Evil Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about The Resident Evil Mod 1.7.10, please comment below the article; we will support