The Runic Dust Mod Download Links. The Runic Dust Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing The Runic Dust Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place The Runic Dust Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is The Runic Dust Mod ?
The Runic Dust Mod for Minecraft allows you to draw runes on the ground physically and outside the crafting gui. Depending on what pattern you draw and what you give as a sacrifice, something magical will happen.
- Install Minecraft Forge (with FML)
- Drag dustmod.jar into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/
- Drag whatever addon rune pack jars you have into the same folder.
- To disable a rune, go into /[ServerFolder]/DustModConfig.cfg and change it to false
- Some runes are disabled by default due to SMP incompatibility and cannot be re-enabled.
To Change the Block/Item IDs:
- Go to /.minecraft/config/DustMod.cfg. All the IDs should be there for you to change.
The download has been split!
- Core- The core of the mod. This is required both server and client no matter what.
- Default runes- The basic runes that used to come pre-installed. Requires the Core. Only needed on server unless client wants them in SSP.
- Decorative dusts- A addon for decorative dusts of all wool colors. Requires Core. Only needed on server unless client wants them in SSP.
- (UPD) Updated to MC1.5
- (ADD) Dust only glows when active or activating (also brighter)
- (ADD) Ruts glow with the light value of what fills it
- (ADD) Beacon (torch) rune now turns off when powered by redstone signal.
- (ADD) Added LeapI, LeapII, VoidI, BounceI, BlinkI, BlinkII, ForesightI, and Return I Inscriptions to the official release.
- (TWK) Scrolls now place slower if in survival (hold down right click)
- (CNG) Pages of the tome are no longer saved to disk, but are instead just kept in memory. Hopefully this will reduce issues.
- (FIX) Fixed several crashing bugs
- (FIX) Spirit pickaxe not dropping blocks
- (FIX) Eggifier not working on mod entities
- (FIX) Rabbit Hole being able to break through adminium and blocks as hard/harder than obsidian
- (FIX) Heights rune not keeping its beam type on relogging
Decorative Addon Pack:’https://dl6.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1456368763
Decorative Addon Pack:’https://dl6.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1456368857
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about The Runic Dust Mod , please comment below the article; we will support