Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 Download Links. Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9?
Throwable Torch Mod ‘ Light Up the Darkness!
Have you ever wanted to throw a torch at someone in Minecraft? While this may not be the exact purpose of the Throwable Torch Mod, there’s definitely nothing that can stop you from doing it. The true purpose behind this mod is the ability to light up dark ledges or crevices where normal torch placement just will not do.
Now, you’ll be able to explore that dark cave or give some well needed light to that ravine. Now, of course, you cannot place a torch on the ceiling or place one on the underside of an object, but it is still definitely useful. To go back to the statement about throwing a torch at someone, they also will not do any damage when they impact and neither will they start a fire, but they are extremely useful for lighting up dark areas.
The name is pretty accurate when it comes to telling what the mod does. As the name suggests so plainly, the Throwable Torch Mod’1.11/1.10.2 gives you the power to throw your torch. Now, the player has the power to throw their torch over a distance rather than the typical ‘right click and place within 3 to 5 blocks’. While this seems like a pretty straightforward mod, there’s quite a bit you can do with this new power. If you find a dark ravine that goes down pretty far, wait before digging and just throw a torch down there. This torch will let you see if the ravine is actually worth your time and effort or if you should just leave it alone and find somewhere better. It is definitely much more time effective for players who really like exploring.
There are two ways you can make a throwable torch, though they’re both quite simple to do. With the Throwable Torch Mod for Minecraft, the way you can make a throwable torch is by simply sticking a torch into a ball of clay or a slime ball. If you can’t find a swamp, the clay balls are easier to do. Even though this mod is quite straightforward and doesn’t seem to have very much to it, you’ll still require the recent version of Minecraft Forge if you want the mod to function how it should. It’s a good mod that gives explorers a good way to save their time and find out if an area is really worth their time to explore or not.
To make a throwable torch, combine a torch and slimeball in the crafting grid. When thrown, a torch will be placed where the item hits.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the’mod.
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support