ThrowCraft Mod Minecraft Download Links. ThrowCraft Mod Minecraft makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing ThrowCraft Mod Minecraft step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place ThrowCraft Mod Minecraft file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is ThrowCraft Mod Minecraft ?
ThrowCraft Mod for Minecraft’adds 2 ‘categories’ of throwable eggs to the game. One is eggs, which spawn a mob where they land similar to a regular egg that a chicken drops, but there is a 100% spawn rate. The other type is the bombs.
There are far fewer bombs, and I am working on adding more (please leave suggestions). The bombs have a massive effect on the terrain.
- The water bomb spawns a ball of water depending on its size (see crafting recipes)
- The lava bomb does the same, but with lava
- The fire bomb is like a Molotov cocktail and spreads fire in a decent radius
- The lightning bomb spawns 5 lightning strikes very close to where it lands
Many people ask what the difference is between the eggs and the ones in vanilla. ThrowCraft was actually originally made before the vanilla eggs came out, and ThrowCraft eggs are craftable in survival mode, and you get to throw them through the air, not against a block!
ThrowCraft Mod Screenshots:
ThrowCraft used to be quite overpowered whereas 2 slime balls could spawn you a giant slime, and 2 lava buckets would spawn you a massive fiery ball of destruction. Now its a little bit harder. When you craft a slime egg, water bomb or lava bomb, when you hover over it in your inventory it will say ‘small’ underneath the item name. You must combine 2 small eggs/bombs to get a medium, and 2 mediums to get a large.
Note: this only applies to slime eggs, water bombs and lava bombs.
Blaze egg, Chicken egg and Cave Spider egg:
Creeper egg, Ender Dragon egg, Cow egg:
Enderman egg, Ghast egg, Iron Golem egg:
Magma Cube egg, Mooshroom egg, Pig egg:
Sheep egg, Skeleton egg, Slime egg:
Snow Golem egg, Spider egg, Squid egg:
Farmer Villager egg, Blacksmith Villager egg, Butcher Villager egg:
Generic Villager egg, Librarian Villager egg, Priest Villager egg:
Witch egg, Wither egg, Wither Skeleton egg:
Wolf egg, Zombie egg, Zombie Pigman egg:
Fire Bomb, To make larger slime sizes, combine 2 of the smaller size:
TNT bomb, Water bomb, Lava bomb:
Lightning Bomb, To make larger water&lava bomb sizes, combine 2 of the smaller size:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download ThrowCraft Mod zip file
- Put ThrowCraft Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Note: If there is no mods folder for you in the .minecraft folder, start minecraft so that forge generates the folder, or create it yourself
Note to server owners: You enable and disable crafting recipes of different eggs and bombs for your server, so if you are worried about extreme griefing, jut turn it off in config/ThrowCraft.cfg.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about ThrowCraft Mod Minecraft , please comment below the article; we will support