Thut’s Mods Download Links. Thut’s Mods makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Thut’s Mods step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Thut’s Mods file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Thut’s Mods ?
Thut’s Mods for Minecraft‘provides many different ways of structure building such as Elevators, Concrete, Volcanos to the Minecraft game. It also adds liquid concrete which solidifies into concrete as well as a few other features.
Concrete – This is the main feature of the Concrete module of this mod.
It provides liquid concrete, which can be poured and hardens to solid concrete.
Liquid Concrete is crafted in the Mixer, Place sand, Gravel and cement in the two rows of slots. Then place a bucket of water in the lone slot. It will consume 3 sand, 4 gravel, 1 cement and 1 bucket of water per 8 buckets of liquid concrete produced. Place a tank in the same slot as the water buckets to extract the liquid concrete.
Water can also be piped in via buildcraft or other pipes to the top of the structure, and concrete can be piped out of the sides or bottom.
Liquid concrete shortly after pouring on flat ground
Partially dried concrete, with some of it painted
a simple rebar structure
pouring concrete into it (spout provided by Thut Tech, poured into the small hole contained by dirt at the top)
Reinforced concrete is mostly dried, some has been painted
poured some liquid asphalt
poured some asphalt, this can also be painted (not shown)
- Lime Kiln – This burns coal or other furnace fuel and is used to convert calcium carbonate based materials into Lime, A common CaCO3 source is bonemeal.
- Dust Furnace – Uses the same fuel as the above, converts stone to dust, dust and lime are used in the recipe for cement.
- Mixer – This is currently used to craft liquid concrete, it will also be used to craft asphalt as well, once the prerequisite materials are added.
MultiBlock Structure Instructions: (needed for crafting things in Thut Concrete)
All of the multi-block structures added consist of the following:
- Build the basic structure, normally made out of bricks or stone bricks.
- Place the active block where it should be in the structure, then right click it.
- All of the basic structure blocks can then be right clicked to access the mult-block, pipes work to any of them as well.
Note: Build this structure with Bricks for the Lime Furnace and Stone Bricks for the Dust Furnace.
Use hoppers for best results, place sand, gravel, cement and water buckets into a hopper feeding the mixer, then use a second hopper below to extract the empty buckets. place an empty tank into the lone slot to extract the concrete.
Automation with BuildCraft
This currently adds Elevators
Basic Elevator Instructions
Step 1 – Build the Elevator
First build the following structure
Then right click the bottom block, and it should turn into this:
Step 2 – Place the controllers
Place the controller block, a few block above where you want the base of the elevator to be for that floor
use the device linker to rotate it (right click side you want buttons on), note, currently bugged and sometimes the texture appears wrong way around, That will be fixed shortly.
repeat this to add more controllers.
Step 3 – Link Device Linker to elevator
Shift right click the base of the lift, it should say “lift set”
Step 4 – Link the controllers
for each controller, shift right click the number that you want that floor to be, It should say Set this Floor to (number)
Step 5 – use elevator
Right click the number associated with that floor to make it move to a floor, you can stand anywhere on the elevator you want.
Adds volcanos and worldgen needed for Thut Concrete.
Actual dynamic, growing Volcanos
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Thut’s Mods , please comment below the article; we will support