TickrateChanger Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. TickrateChanger Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing TickrateChanger Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place TickrateChanger Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is TickrateChanger Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
TickrateChanger Mod‘is a useful mod for Minecrafters who love to change the’tickrate and either’speed up or slow down the game.
- Let you change the server tickrate.
- Let you change your client tickrate.
- Let you change any player tickrate via server command.
- Good for videos (slow motion, timelapses).
- Good for custom modpacks/maps (maybe you wanna change how the game works?).
- Good for building (a fast tickrate let you place blocks faster).
- Good for testing (a slow tickrate let you have time to see before everything happens).
- Good for FUN.
- /tickrate [ticks per second] ‘ Changes the server & client tickrate
- /tickrate [ticks per second] server ‘ Changes the server tickrate
- /tickrate [ticks per second] client ‘ Changes the client tickrate
- /tickrate [ticks per second] [player name] ‘ Changes the [player name]’s tickrate
For administration/mapping: (command block, computercraft, ‘)
- /tickrate setdefault [ticks per second] ‘ Changes the server & client default tickrate
- /tickrate setdefault [ticks per second] ‘dontsave ‘ Changes the server & client default tickrate without saving in the config file
- /tickrate setdefault [ticks per second] ‘dontupdate ‘ Changes the server & client default tickrate without updating clients
- /tickrate setdefault [ticks per second] ‘dontupdate ‘dontsave ‘ Changes the server & client default tickrate without saving in the config file and updating clients (this will only affect players that join the server after using this command)
- /tickrate setmap [ticks per second] ‘ Changes the map tickrate
- /tickrate setmap [ticks per second] ‘dontupdate ‘ Changes the map tickrate without updating clients
- /tickrate ‘ Shows current tickrate of the server, client, map and the default tickrate.
- /tickrate help ‘ Shows command examples
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
TickrateChanger Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about TickrateChanger Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support