Time Control Remote Mod Download Links. Time Control Remote Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Time Control Remote Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Time Control Remote Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Time Control Remote Mod ?
Time Control Remote Mod for Minecraft is a mod’that lets you create a remote with the can choose up to 4 modes of temporal variation. To begin we will make running time at different speeds in this order from lowest to highest speed, halfway through the normal, increase 1/4 time speed, double speed and quadruple.
Time Control – Kill Mobs in Slow-Motion Like a Boss
Time control, what could be more epic? This mod adds a craftable remote that, when used, makes time go either twice as fast or half as fast (slow motion!), and now also a quarter as fast, and FOUR TIMES as fast. Now with the Matrix remote, you can run circles around mobs, dodge arrows, and be the ninja that you knew you had in you! This affects mobs and the speed you walk and break blocks at and how fast the sun and moon go up and down. In fact, it literally affects everything that is time related in the game.
Time Control Remote Mod Recipes:
How to use:
Once you have crafted it, you are ready to go! Simply right click to use it, and it will toggle between states. The states are normal, fast, and slow. Just keep clicking until you have the speed you want. Once it is at the speed you want you can do whatever you like, travel in fast forward, kill mobs in slow motion, or what ever you would like!
Now, in version 2: I’ve added two new variants of the original remote! One is a standard remote surrounded in snow balls, which allows for EXTREME slow motion, literally twice as slow as the old one. And the other new one is a standard remote surround in sugar, which is EXTREME fast motion, literally twice as fast as the old one. This was requested by iPodMail.
New in version 3: I’ve added the Matrix remote, the most requested addition to the mod. This new remote makes everything around you 10 times slower – but you stay the same walking speed! It is a costly upgrade to your Time Control Remote, but when you are literally dodging skeletons arrows midair, you will know it was worth it!
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Grim3212 Core
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Time Control Remote Mod , please comment below the article; we will support