Time Keeper Mod Download Links. Time Keeper Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Time Keeper Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Time Keeper Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Time Keeper Mod ?
Time Keeper Mod for Minecraft’will sync the Minecraft time to the time outside. Keep in mind sunsets probably won’t be perfectly synced, because minecraft sunsets don’t vary based on seasons or location. However, the game will be running on a 24 hour cycle, and keep in sync, meaning you can sleep through night. In your bed.
Time Keeper Mod Screenshot:
To get started in a new world, you have two options:
- Turn on cheat mode
- Find the “Time Keeper” block, give it to yourself, and place it in the world.
- If your world doesn’t have cheats enabled, open it to LAN with cheats on.
- Type /give @p EzTimeKeeper:time_keeper
It has no recipe, and you only need one per world. However the chunk needs to stay loaded, so placing it spawn is helpful.
Config and Time Offsets:
You can find the config in minecraft/config. It is called “EzTimeKeeper.cfg. There are currently two config options. These are the block ID and the time offset.
Time Offsets allow you to change the time in game. For instance, if you always play at night, perhaps you want to reverse the time scale. If you set the time offset to 12000 then it will be day during the night, and night during the day. Minecraft time runs on a 24000 tick cycle. Meaning adding 12000 will set it ahead half a cycle. (Day -> Night, or vice versa)
The block ID can be changed if you experience conflicts. This is the same with all mods.
Time Keeper Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Time Keeper Mod , please comment below the article; we will support