Tool Upgrades Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 (Knockback, mending) Download Links. Tool Upgrades Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 (Knockback, mending) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Tool Upgrades Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 (Knockback, mending) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Tool Upgrades Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 (Knockback, mending) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Tool Upgrades Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 (Knockback, mending)?
In the survival world of Minecraft, players cannot avoid battles. You will have to fight mobs when finding resources or just to protect your crops, or fight your enemies during your exploring journey. In these battles, there is an indispensable thing having an important contribution to the final result, which is a weapon. Once you have enough experience, you will need to upgrade your weapon to ensure that you can face any dangers around you. Similarly, your tools also need to be enhanced to have more functions. And Tool Upgrades Mod will allow you to do that.
To upgrade tools, you can use Enchanter table in the game. If you are lucky, you may get the tool with 3 lines of great attributes. On the other hand, you can end up with only one additional attribute line. It can be said that the upgrading using Enchanter table completely based on the luck of the player. The result will be different if you use the Tool Upgrades Mod. It allows you to upgrade your tools and weapons with modifiers. The mod adds items that can be put into the crafting table together with all kinds of tools for the purpose of achieving the desired and unique attributes that have never seen in Minecraft (e.g., knockback, mending,’). That will help the players avoid wasting items.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Tool Upgrades Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Tool Upgrades Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 (Knockback, mending), please comment below the article; we will support