Toolbox Mod Download Links. Toolbox Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Toolbox Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Toolbox Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Toolbox Mod ?
Toolbox Mod for Minecraft, as its name says, add toolbox to your game. This mod can’store up to 4 items that can be used.’ You can combine all items that are available (even modded items). The toolbox will automatically use the best tool for the specific block it breaks.
A great miner’s toolbox: pickaxe, shovel, torch (doesn’t work for now)
- It can break all the blocks a pickaxe/shovel can break
- On right click on a block it will place a torch
A great farmer’s toolbox: hoe, shovel, seeds, bonemeal
- It will turn dirt to farmland on right click
- It will plant seeds on right click on dirt
- It will grow the seeds with the bonemeal
You simply craft a toolbox like so:
- Sneak + rightclick with the toolbox to place it down
- Rightclick with an item on one of the four slots of the toolbox to place it there
- Sneak + rightclick with empty hand to get the item out of the slot
- Break the toolbox to get the toolbox back
Now you can use the toolbox as a normal tool.
Toolbox Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Toolbox Mod , please comment below the article; we will support